- 200-Hour Certified YogaWorks Teacher Training in 2011 with Kori Flechtner and Casey Coda, Costa Mesa, CA
- Yoga Alliance Certification
- Working to complete 500-Hour Advanced Yoga Certification from Curative Yoga, Pasadena, CA
Why I Practice:
- I started the basic principals of hatha yoga practice more than a decade ago to gain flexibility.
- Yoga has enhanced my will, concentration, strength, flexibility and balance since then.
- It stretches, grounds and empowers me in many ways beyond words.
- Yoga touches my core and lights the path of a precious life voyage to Self-Realization.
Why I Teach:
- I love to share this amazing gift with others; hope to deepen my own understanding and practice through this inter-connection.
- I am privileged to be a teacher and a student; I am forever grateful for this opportunity to journey the path of truth seeking with many!
- Nature, the ocean, each breadth
- Love, friendships
- The many great teachers in every walk of life, who have inspired and enlightened me through all seasons of life
~“Never stop moving, keep pursuing our dreams!” ?????????????